Friday, June 22, 2012

How my pussy has changed

My pussy has changed a lot in the past year. We both can feel the difference. Recently, we discussed this. During a handjob. It went something like this:

We are lying on the bed together. He is on his back, I am tucked into his side. His cock is soft and limp. I take it in one hand and start lightly stroking his dick, touching him with just my fingertips. I play with him and watch his eyes relax as his cock starts to harden.

I pump some lube on my hand and bring my hand lightly to his cock. His reaction is almost immediate: a moan, some tensing muscles. His cock grows hard, quickly. I tease him with my fingertips.

"Do you miss my pussy?"

"I do... oh I do."

I start to jack him off, but slowly. His dick is fully hard now. I grip him tightly. 

"You know," he says, "that's how your pussy felt when we first started fucking."

Woah. My grip is so tight on him, it's not quite a tight as I can grip... but not that far from it.

"Really? THIS tight?" I flex my squeeze to emphasize just how tight I am gripping him.

"Yes," he breathes.

My mind reels. It is really tight. I know I didn't have a lot of sex before him, and I didn't use any toys larger than my ex's dick either. But damn! I know it's nowhere near this tight now. "You realize it's your fault I'm not like this now."  I can't believe he would want me to stretch out so much. I keep jerking him off with my tight grip.

"I know..."  he panted. "But I like it that way."

"Oh you do?

"Uh-huh." His eyes are closed, enjoying my grip.

"You were very gentle with me at first, weren't you?"

He nods. "Yes, I was."

I grin in appreciation. I think back to our first few weeks of sex. It was slow, careful, yet passionate. Sex had always been uncomfortable or painful before him. With him, it had never been that way. Even the first time. I remember talking about having sex. He had been scared he would hurt me. He promised to be gentle with me. He was afraid it would almost be like losing my virginity again. Based on my grip on his cock, it was kind of similar.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He breaks my train of thought.

"I know. I love you... but you ruined my pussy!" I emphasize "ruined" and jerk him hard. I am so much looser now.

"No, impossible!" he manages to stutter. "Your pussy can't be ruined.  It's perfect. I love it. Oohhh..." his voices breaks in a moan as I stop jerking him.

"Oh, its not? So you like this then? Is this what I feel like now?" I loosen my grip so it barely touches his cock.

"Ohh... sometimes, yes... ohhh..." he is barely coherent. I am in shock. Holy crap, do I really get that "loose" on him? Then I think about how, sometimes, he calls me a slut and talks about how I've been fucking big black cocks before him as I'm much too loose. But when he says that, sometimes I feel like his cock is barely there. My pussy is swallowing it. I can feel my wetness more than his cock. How did this happen when I've only been fucking him???

"Don't you miss this, though?" I squeeze him tight again. "Don't you miss my tight pussy?"

"Sometimes... but I just love your pussy, baby."

"My ruined pussy? It will never be that way again."

"No, I didn't ruin it... I made it mine. I fucked it like you needed it." I think about how our sex has changed. It used to be only slow or slower and very gently. I would have an average of five vaginal orgasms from his cock fucking me. It was everywhere in me. But lately, I'm lucky to have one or two. But the sex has become incredible. He fucks me hard, fast, and balls deep. It hurts in a good way.

"I know... I love how you fuck me. So you want my pussy even now that its so loose?" Now I am jacking him off concentrating on his penis head, swirling my fingers as I squeeze it.

"Yes! Oh baby I will always love your pussy... because it's yours!" His voice is urgent. I know he's close to orgasm now. 

"Good," I whisper and kiss his chest. My whole concentration is now on my hand movements on his dick: slightly firm, growing faster, focusing on squeezing the head as I twist my hand up and down.

He orgasms and cums on my hand. When he relaxes his eyes open and we share a smile and a kiss. My pussy has changed, for sure, but I wouldn't trade anything to get it back.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you relayed the conversation between you, and the way the intimacy has developed in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a writer who writes a lot of dialogue, I love hearing or reading real conversation between people. For me, that was such an appealing part of this post. Plus it gives a lot of insight into your relationship. That the dialogue was interspersed with exciting description of what was occurring only made it hotter, and more urgent.

    I've never noticed any changes with regard to Jill's pussy. Even after delivering our baby (who, admittedly, wasn't huge) there didn't seem to be much difference with regard to tightness. The last line of this post made us smile. We love that you are happy with yourself; clearly he is happy with you too.

    We were amused by his claims that you'd been fucking big black cocks, given the nature of your favorite masturbation fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love the raw honesty.

    ReplyDelete