Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TMI Tuesday: The sexiest thing

1. What is the sexiest thing you’ve done in the last two months?
 Oh dear. Do I have to narrow this down to 1 event? How about this: Squirt 3 times in a row with my newly acquired njoy Pure Wand!

2. What is the sexiest thing you’ve worn in the last 30 days?
 My pink and black lace push up bra with matching panties. And then bouncing my ass and boobs in my fiance's face.

3. What is the sexiest thing you’ve watched in the last 30 days?
 Watch him have the most intense orgasm from my hands. His body was twitching with each stroke and when he came.... that moment is frozen in my memory forever. It was incredibly sexy and beautiful.

4. What is the sexiest thing you’ve heard in the last two weeks?
He said to me, "I want you to have a woman so much, I know you need it."

He understands -- I'm bisexual. I want the opportunity to play with both sexes. He and I are permanent, but I need some girl-girl action on the side. Now its just the question of "when" and "who."

5. What is the sexiest thing you’ve said in the last 24 hours?
Last night as we were drifting off to sleep, I said: "Tomorrow, I want you to fuck me in the kitchen so I can squirt all over and record it on video."

Yeah, we did it... but unfortunately hardly any squirt happened during both of my squirts. It was not the huge waterfall I was hoping for and usually have in that position.

Bonus: Tell us or show us something sexy.
Today, when we were masturbating together, he kept asking for my dildo so he could suck off my pussy wetness, and then he begged for more. Until he came.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

12 comments:

  1. *makes a mental note to purchase njoy's Pure Wand*

    Love that your fiancé is so understanding when it comes to you needing some girl-girl action (and congratulations on getting engaged =D)!

    Enjoyed reading your answers =)

    xRhye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the Pure Wand! It's an excellent toy!

      Delete
  2. 1 - I love the pure wand too, I want to fun wand as well ;)

    3 - All body orgasms are sooo hot!

    4 - I am exactly the same, I love understanding partners.

    5 - Have to try again to show us! ;)

    Your answers are always so sexy. I'm loving your site, only recently found it.

    Would be great if you would take a look at my TMI - http://www.purplepassions.net/tmi-tuesday--links.html

    Also congrats on the engagement, I read the post, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understanding partners is such a great thing to have.

      Delete
  3. HUUMMM thanks for sharing.
    Did someone mention a video ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get back to you on the video.

      Delete
  4. Great answers, and as sexy as ever. In fact, maybe even sexier than ever, espeially the thought of your bouncing ass and boobs. But your answer to #4 is especially brilliant. I'm not bisexual, as far as I know. But I feel the same way about non-monogamy. Sometimes I just need to fool around with someone who isn't my primary partner. Like you, I'm lucky to be with someone who gets this.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Number 4 shows how much he loves, respects, and understands you. Monogamy isn't for everyone, and for my bi-sexual monogamous friends (I have several) I often wonder about how difficult it is for them to not actively pursue that aspect of their sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was married to my ex, I had a terrible time ignoring that side of my sexuality. I'm so glad I don't have to run from it right now.

      Delete
  6. "And then bouncing my ass and boobs in my fiance's face."

    If you can bounce both your ass and your breasts in your fiance's face AT THE SAME TIME, then I'll be impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete