Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TMI Tuesday: Navigating Sex

1. Answer Yes or No:
I Regret My First Kiss
- yes.... only in that, it should have happened with someone else much earlier. Oddly enough, if I'd had the first kiss I should have, I would never have married my ex since I would have known what chemistry was. But I held off on the first kiss in the name of "saving it all for that special someone." Oh, the irony.
I Miss My First Love - no. We're still friends.
I Married My First Love - no.
I Loved Someone That Didn’t Love Me - no.

2. Do you consider yourself monogamous or polyamorous or some other category which you will explain or define for us now?
Other. And I made a little image to illustrate it. (We are the pink dot).
 



We started as monogamous, but we're heading more toward the polyamory side. I say 'we' even though its more like me. He is not interested in having extra relationships even though I'd be comfortable with him doing that. He is interested and supportive of me pursuing relationships with women as I'm not at all comfortable or able to be a swinger. We've discussed having additional male partners play with me and its something we'd both like to try. However, it would be more of a polyamorous connection than swinging as I need to have an emotional connection in order to have attraction and desire. I'm sure there's a better way to explain it, but I have no idea how that would be phrased.

3. Your partner is in the mood for sex and you are tired – what do you do?
a. Start snoring. There is no way I’m giving it up tonight.
b. Trade. You give me a massage… and we will see…
c. That would never happen!


It used to be C, but with my longer work hours and his early starts, its just not always feasible for us. Recently what we've done is cuddled as the horny one masturbated. This leaves about a 30% chance to mutual masturbation and/or sex anyway.  I'm not sure if there's anything sexier than having your lover hold you while they masturbate.

4. Does your partner mind if you masturbate, in bed, when they are there?
He only minds it if I wake him up from my moaning. And he never remembers it the next day, anyway. The most I get is him turning over to check on me, say a quick "You're naughty!" and he rolls back over.

5. Describe your typical sexual romp:
a. You are playful and tame
b. You have occasionally introduced a few things like outfits and toys
c. You love trying new things and shocking your partner


I'd say we're a B here. We normally don't shock each other... we're a slut for each other and we know that. 

Bonus: What was your best ever masturbation experience. Why was it the best? Describe.
Best ever? Impossible. I don't rate them and there's no way I could keep track of so many. Oh, I have a new favorite masturbation fantasy... but that will have to wait for a separate blog entry.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

10 comments:

  1. 4. Does your partner mind if you masturbate, in bed, when they are there?
    He only minds it if I wake him up from my moaning. And he never remembers it the next day, anyway. The most I get is him turning over to check on me, say a quick "You're naughty!" and he rolls back over.


    LOLOL I have lived that same moment a few times myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love masturbating for and with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually masturbate in front of him without him sticking something in me. Maybe we should challange ourselves to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually masturbate in front of him without him sticking something in me. Maybe we should challange ourselves to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually masturbate in front of him without him sticking something in me. Maybe we should challange ourselves to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I have masturbated in front of him far more than he has me, he has a difficult time doing that. Some deep seated, that is done in private thing I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when I masturbated I had to hide myself from my X-Husband...he was too ol'fashion, he caught me once and i thought we were going to be heading for divorce court!

    Happy TMI
    Thanks for sharing!!
    aluv

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your compromise of holding and masturbating, it's an awesome idea, and it does increase the chances of sex anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your description of moving towards the poly side of things. I think you expressed it quite well.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the image you created! I also thought the masturbation cuddle was sweet.

    ReplyDelete