Monday, August 20, 2012

Saturday morning pussy

Morning. I woke up when he wrapped his arm around me and tucked his body next to mine and sighed contentedly next to my head. I responded by wiggling back slightly into him, making sure as much of our bodies could touch as possible. We laid there for a few minutes, before I rolled over onto my back and he wrapped me in both arms, one under my neck supporting me and the other gently rolling my left breast.

I turned to look at him and his eyes were open looking at me. "Good morning, beautiful," he said quietly. I smiled and closed my eyes, head tilting toward him. I wasn't quite awake enough to talk yet.

"My nakey woman, you so nakey," he said playfully, hugging me close and running his free hand down my stomach and back up to my shoulder. I giggled at him.

"I can't be more 'nakey,'" I said. "Or should I put something on?"

"No! Silly woman!" and he hugged me again adding a kiss to my cheek at the end.

He rolled over on top of me, spreading my legs apart. "Your pussy is so wet this morning. I can tell without even touching it."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhmm." He starts kissing me, then wandering down my neck to my breasts and across my chest, then back up to my lips again. He reached down to start jacking himself off and resumed kissing down my body again. This time he didn't stop at my breasts but kissed down my stomach and hips. Then he paused and took a finger and ran it lightly across my slit.

My body flinched and a slight moan escaped my lips. He didn't press in to touch my clit or my wetness. I arched into him, pushing for it. He pulled his finger back, not giving in to what I wanted. Soft strokes up and down my lips, tickling and teasing me.

I moaned as he slid one finger in to my wet. I could instantly feel how wet I was. "You've been having sex dreams, haven't you?" he accused.

"No, I don't remember what I dreamed."

"No? Well I'm pretty sure you came at least once last night..."

I hadn't. But as I thought about when the last time I had orgasmed, I realized it had been at least two days. I was pure lust.

He pulled his finger out and went back to kissing me. For a moment I was afraid he would skip all further foreplay, which I didn't want. I needed to take my time, savor the touching.

He kissed further down until his mouth was just over my pussy lips. My body was a mix of tension and surrender, just waiting for him to spoil me with his mouth. And then he did something I don't ever remember him doing before. Normally when he eats pussy, he uses his fingers to spread my big lips wide to find my clit.

This time, no fingers. Just a tongue sliding up my slit and dragging along wetness to my already wet clit. My whole body reacted with my feet bracing against his legs, my hands clawing at his holding my hips. Small, short licks up and down my cunt teasing my clit. Just brushing against it. Just touching it. Making more wet pool in my pussy as he so slowly made longer and deeper strokes.

Ecstasy. I remember clawing my hands at him as he drove me wild, making my hips roll. I remember a little sucking on my clit, but not much. Just tongue everywhere, especially short strong licks at my clit where he was getting that spot that made me want to explode in a clitgasm, but he would pull away so I wouldn't. Wonderful, incredibly torture.

Face buried, lips around my clit, my mind is trying to catch up with my movements and I can hear myself just crying out. I wonder if I should try to control my hip movements to make it easier for him, but I dismiss the thought almost immediately and just let the pleasure wash over me.

Then he stopped. He stopped and crawled up to me and kissed me. His face was... soaked. Coated. Dripping. Not just his lips, but his chin, cheeks, and nose. I could see wet almost to his eyebrows. He hadn't just eaten pussy. He had devoured it. I tasted myself through his kisses, felt my own pussy juice cover my face as the kissing became passionate and deep.

And then his hard dick slid into my pussy and he collapsed onto my breasts, sighing into me with moans that told me he was already trying not to cum in me. Then the dirty talk started.

"Naughty girl, you shouldn't let Daddy fuck you like this."

I squeezed my pussy around him in response and whispered back, "Oh Daddy, feel how wet you made me!"  He moaned, kissing my nipple as he slid in and out. My clit was begging for stimulation, direct touch, orgasm. He fucked me too slowly for me to come... but it felt so good, I really didn't care.

"Fuck me Daddy, just fuck me!"

He responded by fucking me harder at an angle that always sends me over the edge. I could feel it building, building, oh.... I came and pulled his body against mine as he fucked me through my orgasm. "That's a good girl, good girl come for Daddy... oh yes my pretty girl!"

He slowed down and we started kissing again. His face was slightly sticky from the drying pussy juice. I squeezed him with my vagina as he thrusted slowly in and out. He was pulling all the way out just so the head of his penis was barely out of me before plunging back in. It made me feel slightly sore, but it was a pleasurable sore feeling.

I focused on the sounds of his moans as he slid in and out of me. I ran my hands up and down his shoulders. He pushed up, arms straight, and I curved my pelvis up so he was fucking deep into me. We looked into each other's eyes and I started to feel another orgasm build. I begged for it. I begged to cum again.

He started fucking harder and I pulled him down onto me again. My eyes shut in anticipation of the orgasm coming, and when it hit my body arched into him. My hands gripped in, one on his upper back, the other on his head. I pulled his hair and cried out. His started to cum, pumping into me filling my pussy with cum.

When our bodies relaxed again he laid on my breast and our soft moans and murmurs of love felt like the best stress relief I'd had all week.

A few minutes passed and I told him my clit was still aching for orgasm. The bullet vibe on my clit and his fingers in my vagina made me explode into another orgasm after a few minutes of him torturing me with the vibrations. He loves to see my body twitch and react to the pulsing of the vibrations.

Saturday morning sex. Perfect.

6 comments:

  1. Oh holy hell I need a morning like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! That is how I love to perform too, with my entire face pressing and moving as my lips and her hips start an orgasmic dance together! Wow, what a morning!

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I eat pussy like I'm going to starve to death if I don't. When I'm finished, if my face isn't dripping - to say nothing of her pussy - then I've failed miserably. I frequently find not only my mouth but also my chin, my cheeks, my nose, and sometimes my chest wet, or even drenched if there's been simultaneous G-spot play.

    All told, what a hot story. I'm going to pounce on Jill when she walks in.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Saturday morning was just as hot as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a tease when a finger is ran across, but not inside where we crave it. Thank you for reminding me of the excellence of good teasing, and an even better morning pleasing

    ReplyDelete