Monday, June 10, 2013

TMI Tuesday: Summer Lovin'

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by virtualsin.wordpress.com
1. Do you have more sex or less when on vacation?
Usually less. FHF and I have so far only been on "vacation" to visit family, and we usually stay with family. So, if there's any sex to be had it's in a hotel on the way or done very quietly (not so fun or easy for me to do). Now... should I get the opportunity to go away for a long weekend (or week) with him for complete leisure, what would happen? Lots of naked touching and sex.

More than normal? Hard to say, but I would venture to say yes.

2. Do you plan a vacation so that you will have an opportunity to have sex?

I wish. See number 1 above.

3. Have you ever planned a vacation in order to meet someone for sex?

Hmm. Kind of? When I met FHF, I had planned a trip to visit family and had him come and meet me in that city before we scurried away back to my home.

4. Have you ever gone on a singles’ cruise or some other hookup-facilitating vacation?
No. Not really interested in that.

5. Have you had sex on a means of transportation other than a car: bus, train, airplane, cruise ship?
*sob* none of the above!

6. Have you had outdoor sex on camping, hiking, skiing, boating vacation?
I've had outdoor hiking oral sex and winter skiing make-outs, but never the full sha-bang. I have this fantasy of under the moon sex and in the pouring rain sex.


Bonus:  Do you pack sex toys, lubes (3.4 oz bottles or less), etc when you fly? Do you think about TSA finding them? Has TSA ever found them and questioned you about your sexual aids or displayed them? Tell us about it.

YES. I always bring my little silver bullet with me. It's small and fits in a nice plastic ziploc to prevent unwanted groping of wandering hands. I always remove the batteries so it doesn't turn on accidentally. So far, no one has noticed it. We normally don't bring lube as its just not a necessity for us.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

1 comment:

  1. 6. I like your fantasies especially sex in the rain.

    Bonus: Not to preach but inform. Lots of people don't think they need lube because they get very wet. The sexperts--Nina Hartley, Jacq Jones/Sugar Shop, Jayme Waxman all say USE LUBE no matter how wet you think you get. Many times people think they are wet enough but what is happening is little tiny tears, and abrasions to the vulva, which of course increases chances for infection or disease. That's all for the #AdultSexEdMonth public service announcement.

    So how are you feeling today after your flurry of activity on only 2 hours of sleep?

    -H

    ReplyDelete