Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Daring


What are your 50 shades?

1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titilliating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that's the way I like it

My answer: b. I like to be titillated and a little bit of pain is sexually arousing. I can't tolerate a lot of spanking or pain in bed. I have a very low tolerance before I start to hurt beyond the point of fun. Part of me wants to experience crying as a result, but I'm not sure I'm anywhere near ready for that.

His answer: b. He receives a lot more pain than I do in terms of spanking and nipple pinching. He loves it and will beg for harder, more, until I feel like I can't give anymore. He doesn't scream or cry, at least not that I've made him do yet. He doesn't find that interesting and I'm not sure I would want to make him cry in bed anyway.

2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?

My answer: No, I really don't. I don't find it exciting to be forced to do anything humiliating or embrassing. It makes me upset or angry, especially when attention is drawn to it. It would be very difficult to handle psychologically. That  might be part of the point. I'll not say it will never happen, but it will be a while.

His answer: Well, it's not anything he's experienced yet, but he's open to it. (I'm not sure how I would dress him to humiliate him - he's bisexual, a cum slut, likes to cross dress, be a kitty, and lick up creampies and suck dick... Any ideas, dear readers?)

3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?

My answer: Yes. I love to see them on me and on him.I love seeing his ass bruised and speckled red the day after a heavy spanking. I really like it when I have hickies on my body from him for days after sex. I love seeing those marks in the mirror, reminders of his passion for me on my skin.

His answer: No!

4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don't necessarily like to do?

My answer: Yes, I think so, it depends on what it is, really. Just how much do I not like to do it? There's a lot I like to do, but not a lot on the "don't like" list.

His answer: Sure... but I don't know if there are any sexual things I don't want to do?

5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No, or It depends.


My answer: No, that is never something I want to be forced to watch. I always want it to be a choice.

His answer: Maybe...(perhaps you should read this entry on how he wants to watch me with SOME men, well so far ONE man.)

6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?

My answer: I like to call him a girl, sissy boy, small dick. I tell him he doesn't satisfy me. 

His answer: Bitch, suck my dick. Fucking cunt. 

Honestly, what do we NOT say to each other? We basically dirty talk all day when we're around each other...

Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because I like to have control in life, and when I have control I have power. It also makes me responsible for giving him pleasure, and that is the best responsibility I could think of.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including the BF's answers! It's always nice to get a second perspective.

    Thoughts on the BF's humiliation wear: Clearly this is a dilemma given his predilections. If I had to make a suggestion I'd say go against his fandom. If he's into Star Wars but not Star Trek, clearly you have to put him in a Federation uniform. If he likes Marvel, dress him like a DC character. Prefers Coke? Give him a Pepsi T-shirt. That kind of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Love that you guys are always talking dirty to one another; so hot. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete