Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tmi Tuesday: Good Ol' Summertime






1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back, and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?

Assuming its not too hot, I'd like to take a nap with the windows open and summer breeze blowing across me. If it is warmer, then I love to be in the water - a nice body of water like the ocean or a giant lake like Lake Michigan. Swimming or kayaking are my favorite ways to enjoy the water.

2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? What is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres? 
I was once when I was pretty young, like 8 I think. There is one locally and it's always a double feature; I just haven't been there yet.

3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
Nope, that's not really my style.

4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
Board shorts might leave something to the imagination, but do bikinis? They don't for me... that's kind of their appeal, right? I don't need to imagine very much with a bikini. Maybe that's because I'm a woman and I have the same parts? No, I don't think so.

But to really answer your question, no I haven't yet tried a nude beach. It's on my "list" to do one day.  I've done a topless beach, but I myself wasn't topless as I wandered onto it by mistake. I did enjoy it.

5. What are your toughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?

Speedo and Wicked Weasel in bikini and mesh-one piece
I love speedos! I think they should be worn more often. Its a shame that in the US they are so stigmatized outside of swim teams.  I think part of this acceptance is that my dad used to wear one until the late 90's when, for whatever reason he switched to swim trunks. So for me, it's partly normal. But I don't see that its such a big deal, either.

I've never heard of the "wicked weasel" until this question. From what I see, the wicked weasel is pretty cute. I'm not for a mesh bathing suit (why bother?) but I like the once-piece cut. But then again, I like my ass...

6.  The warm weather is a great opportunity to "get busy" outdoors. Have you ever? Tell us about it.
Nope, I haven't. In college I once tried giving a handjob outdoors in the woods during hiking, but the ground was so uncomfortable with just a jacket as a "blanket" that it never resulted in anything pleasant.

7. Sunrise or sunset? 
Sunset! But really that's because I can never wake up in time for the sunrise. Maybe if it were in a place where the sun rises at 9am I could get up for that. So, sunset is really by default. I do love the way dusk looks over a nice body of water.

8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
My thirst - snocones! Oh goodness I cannot get too much ice in my life, but the snocone is the best thing in the world! A snow-cone machine is on my amazon.com gift list, hopefully for my birthday!

My lust? I'm not sure anything could quench my lust for the boyfriend!

Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex: on the beach, at a picnic, or camping?
THE BEACH!  Hands down. A private beach with wonderful water that's cool but not too cold and hot sand that's not too hot. Perfection!


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

2 comments:

  1. Great answers to #1! Both activities sound great.

    Drive-ins were much more ubiquitous when I was younger; they were common, and everyone went. It's sad to think of younger generations growing up without them, especially as they are a great, more or less private venue for sexual experimentation.

    Re: #5, we like your ass too. We like it a whole lot.

    Snow-cones are awesome. I had the Snoopy Snow-Cone Machine when I was a kid, and I enjoyed using it. Even now the jingle from the commercial is stuck in my head. We have a similar appliance that shaves ice and in fact we just got it out of storage last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a beach with a waterfall. That sounds awesome. Also, you made me crave a snow-cone. It's 108 here today; I might sweat to death!

    ReplyDelete