Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: SLUT Paddle

The Toy
SLUT paddle by Sportsheets
You know we like spanking, right? Well, we do. Specifically, I like to spank him and he loves to be spanked. I haven't received much spanking, it's not my thing like it is for him. However, I'm not opposed to it. The problem with spanking is that, when you use your hand, it starts to sting the spanker pretty quickly. And then, at least for us, my hand/arm gets tired of the repeated spanking. We needed and wanted an aid to help spanking last longer.

Handle detail
We saw this toy in our local sex shop and then I had the opportunity to buy it at a discount online. It's made of leather by Sportsheets (who makes a lot of great kink sex toys like paddles, crops, restraints, and more). In general, the paddle is well made. The leather is great quality and well cut. The word SLUT is cut-out on one side of the spanking end. The lettering is very precise and there are no stray bits of leather that could stray off of the paddle. The spanking The bright pink is a piece of paper inbetween two pieces of leather that are unattached except to the handle that really help this toy achieve a good slap. The handle is comfortable for my (medium-size) hand to grip for 30-45 minutes at a stretch. The paddle is light weight and does not feel heavy even after prolonged use. The end has a loop for hanging by a string for storage if you choose.

The Sex (for her)
First, as the spanker, I love this paddle. It takes all the sting out of my hands, making spanking much easier to deliver on his ass. This paddle is the right length where I can sit or stand behind him or next to him and give strong, swift strokes. I can vary the hits so they are light and teasing or sharp and stinging. Unfortunately, despite the cut-out of the word SLUT, I could not get the word to show up on his ass no matter how light or hard I smacked him.

Last night he spanked me with this toy for the first time. To my surprise, I was able to handle the hits he gave me pretty well. He had me lay down on the bed, and then started spanking me. He started out with lighter hits, but then moved pretty quickly to sharper, harder blows that left a stinging feeling for the briefest moment. Repeated hits, of course, made it last longer. Each hit made my entire body flinch, so he varied his rhythm to make me  unsure when the next slap would hit me. Only a minute or two passed before he told me my ass was turning quite red. I enjoyed the spanking, but without any clitorial stimulation I doubt I'd cum from him. My spanking only lasted a few minutes with this item before he turned me over and fingered me to orgasm. My ass was definitely sensitive for a few minutes, but no more than that.

Just the right size!
The Sex (for him)
As the spanker, he liked using this. He has spanked me with his hand before and the slaps always sting and hurt so much I try to get away as fast as I can. This toy helps regulate his hitting strength so I can actually enjoy a spanking. We didn't use anything for clitoral or vaginal stimulation with this toy; I think that needs to happen in future use to make it more enjoyable for both of us. Otherwise, just spanking made him a little bored as he really wanted to see me orgasm.

He loves being spanked with this paddle. I make him retrieve it and I remind him how much of a slut he is when I spank him with it. I make him confess his love of cock, cum, boys, trannies, and call him names like sissy, fag, boy-lover, slut, cum-slut, boy-whore, and gay. I love to make him say, "Oh yes I'm a slut! I'm a slut!" as I paddle him over and over. I start out spanking with lighter, shorter slaps that come every so often on his ass. After a bit of a warm up, I'll lube up my free hand and start to jack off his cock while continuing random spanks. Sometimes I'll spank in the same spot over and over, bringing it to a bright red color. Sometimes I'll alternate back and forth pretty quickly to make him wonder how much longer and harder the spanks will go.


His cum spot from one night of spanking
I love to smack him very hard with this paddle. It makes such a loud, satisfying SMACK against his ass and his whole body tries to twitch away. When he's close to orgasm, he begs for "harder, faster, don't stop!!" and its during these moments I can't spank him fast enough. I'm also jacking off his dick hard and fast. In the few times I've dedicated an evening to truly spanking my naughty gay boyfriend, I really smack him hard with this so he is bruised the next day. His orgasms are always strong and covering the bed in a great bit of cum.

The Judgement
Overall, I give this toy a 4/5. It's great for spanking and we love to use it. However, it doesn't leave the impression of the word SLUT which was a hope and a key selling point in this item. If the word did show up, it would have been a 5/5. This is definitely well made and worth the investment if you're wanting to give spanking a try - or just need an alternative to your hand.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun toy and your review certainly backs that up! We were sorry to hear that no "slut" impression was left; we assume there would have been a picture if there had been. Still, that last picture is really fucking epic.

    ReplyDelete