Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Anniversary: A year of firsts

In a few days, it will be our 1 year anniversary. When I first started this blog, I wrote an entry talking about all the first-time we had shared together. If you haven't read it, go back and read it here. Here is a short list (with links to some entries that highlight each act!):

1. Multiple orgasms.
2. Strap-on/Pegging.
3. Rimming.
4. Anal sex.
5. Double Penetration (DP).
6. Feet
7. Watersports.
8. Cumming from oral sex.
9.  Reverse cowgirl.
10. Vaginal orgasms.
11. Stomach sex.
12. Shower sex.
13. Sissifying.
14. Fisting.

Here we are, almost a year later, and we've had more firsts to share. 

15. Fucking my thighs. He loves my thick thighs; he often feels them up and gives them light squeezes during sex. But one morning, he actually fucked my thighs by lubing them up and holding my legs shut. He felt my legs up, and let his cum spill all over them.

16. Dick humiliation. It surprised me the first time he mentioned how "loose" my pussy was, and he thought I was being fucked by a larger cock. But for him, it was hot dirty talk. I quickly got into it, and it's a regular feature now in our sex life. It's not always the time for it, but when it is, boy does he get off on it.

17. Pussy sniffing. I've never had anyone jack off to just the smell of me. It's so hot and sexy.

18. Crying during sex. Once, I got overwhelmed by the intense emotions of being completely accepted by the man I love so much. It was a beautiful moment.

19.  Masturbating for show. We've both masturbated as a display to each other. I once really turned it into a show... then made him wait to orgasm.

20. Cock biting. He once asked me to give him "more teeth" during a blow job. I've never been asked to scrape my teeth along a cock, but he couldn't get enough of it.

21. Role-playing about someone who isn't there. This is happening more and more for us. We don't always know who we're talking about. Sometimes we do. But the role-play is always very hot.

22.  Deep-throating. It took so long for me to do this, but the payoff was so worth it! I love to deep-throat him and cover him in my spit.

23. Share my most secret fantasy. No one had ever known about this fantasy until I told him about it last month... And then I shared it publicly on my blog.

24. Have sex in my office. Ok, it wasn't during regular work hours, but there was someone else in the building nearby and we still did it!

25.  Spanking. I've never spanked anyone before him, but I love to do this to him. I spank with my hand, a crop, and a very new spanking paddle we recently purchased. Each one has its different uses; I was quite surprised at how easy and varied spanking could be between the three. Of course, I've had a few spankings myself.

26. Prostate massage & milking. We have a prostate massager that I like to stick in his ass while I jack him off. Lately, I've used my fingers to massage his prostate myself to milk it. His orgasms are always extra strong and extra wet when we do this.

27. Period sex. I have no idea how this missed the first posting of our list, but it certainly is a new (and very welcome!) first for me. For him, period blood is just added lubricant. For me, it's just a natural process. I was so very happy when he said he didn't mind period sex. I. Love. It. I am so incredibly horny on day 3 of my period. I used to masturbate furiously each month; now I get to fuck him, be fucked, use sex toys, whatever. It's natural, and it makes the whole time easier for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome post. We love reading about couples that are having as much fun as you both are. We haven't done everything on this list - and we probably won't - but we know how exciting it can be to try something for the first time. We can't wait to see what's on your list come anniversary #2!

    Oh, and happy anniversary in advance!

    ReplyDelete