Friday, April 20, 2012

I gave the roughest blow job...

Note, this is part 1 of a 3 part series of one night of sex together.

Yesterday I realized it had been a few days, maybe a week since I gave the BF a blow job. Last weekend I had sucked him off in between riding his cock or him fucking me (I do love to taste myself). But I do enjoy sucking cock, so I texted him from work suggesting I suck him tonight if he'd eat me out.

Fast forward to 11pm or so, we are laying naked together, me on his chest. I'm rubbing his cock lightly with my fingers. It grows hard under my touch. I remind him of our deal, and he looks at me, complaining that he's too tried to keep his end of the deal. I tell him I bet I can change his mind. He's not sure, but I keep stroking him. He's hard, but I'm teasing him, not jacking him off.

He complains that I'm teasing him. The more he complains, the longer I make him wait for my mouth. His eyes are closed, his arm is curled around my head, holding me to his chest. I have one leg wrapped over his leg while my hand teases and tickles his cock. Finally, I get up to crawl in between his legs. I pull his cock into my mouth, and slide down onto it. I swipe my tongue around and around the back of his cock, and do slow movements up to his head and back down, as far as I can go. He gasps when I push him as far in as I can take it, almost choking on it.

I tease his head with my mouth, flicking my tongue over his hole. I suck on it, hard and release him with a hard suck. Then I force my mouth back down deep onto his dick. He moans as I cover him in my spit. Up and down I suck on his cock. I hold him deep in my throat, then flick my tongue up and down his cock making him moan and call to me softly.

I repeat my teasing of his head, this time swirling my mouth around it, covering as much as possible in my circular strokes. I suck hard, then swirl, the suck, swirl, and end with as much suction as I can give him. Then I choke on his dick, gagging myself on its length as I try to swallow as much as I can. His hands move to my arms, then one on my head, just resting. He rests it on me as I bob it up and down on his cock. Its too big to use my lips as a teeth shield, so my mouth is open as wide as I can make it.

I can feel his hips lifting up to me as I suck him off, drooling down his cock. His hand is holding my head but applying no pressure - I am hitting it just right. I'm sucking away happily, in my own blissful world. Then, he says, "More teeth."

I stop dead. "More?" I can't believe my ears.

"Yes, more teeth."

My mind has just gone 0-100 in about 1.2 seconds. I have never, ever been asked for teeth... I've made the mistake of scraping teeth (my mouth is only so big!)... but asked to add teeth? Wow... ok....

I close my jaw a bit, and I'm sliding my teeth up and down his cock. Its layers of lip-teeth-tongue-teeth-lip as I slide up and down him. I'm being careful to measure my pressure, I don't want to hurt him. Not even 30 seconds pass and I hear, "More! More teeth!" I freeze, mouth full of dick.

"Mmmmm?" I ask, not believing my ears yet again.

"Yes!" he breathes heavily.

I bite down on it, and I am now fully scraping his dick with my teeth, bruising him, I'm sure. I go slowly, but he he is happy. So I keep my bite on him, I can't go fast as I'm biting him and forcing his dick up and down in between my teeth. He is moaning so loudly. I trust what I'm hearing and it is only a few minutes until he cums. I keep him clamped between my teeth and I feel his dick spasming against my teeth. I let go, and removed my mouth as he trembled at every movement I made.

I lay down next to him and wait my turn...

to be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, you're good. You know it is my favorite sex act, soooo very good.
    I have been asked to bite pretty hard down at the base, but never while scraping up and down. How does he feel after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly fine! A little bruised in one spot, but he's not feeling any pain from it. Go figure!

      Delete
  2. I don't mind it a little rough - it takes a lot to put my cock out of commission - but I've never actually requested more teeth! It's pretty awesome that you and your boyfriend are so in sync!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete