Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday: I'm too kinky for this topic

So this is my 2nd TMI Tuesday try - and when I first read the questions, I felt that I was too kinky for this topic. If you've been reading my blog or tweets for any length of time, you'll know this about me. But enjoy...
 
1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b. Sex Slave - You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don't initiate but follow and do as you are told.  You love to be used.
c. Daredevil - Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.
d. Subdued - Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.
I would say I'm little bits a, b, and c. A lot of the time he is in control putting me in whatever position he wants me and I'm completely a b, telling him to use me and fuck me however he wants. Sometimes my instructions are to make me his fuck toy, his personal slut. I'll say, "Fuck the shit out of me and don't even think about pleasing me. Use me like a toy and toss me aside." Its so hot when he fucks me that way. I love to be used.

But then I love to fuck... on top riding him or pegging him. Or I like to decide how to pleasure him. I choose the toys, the positions, the timing. I like to control him then.

And sometimes I like to try something new, I experiment and see how far things can go. I'm a little bit daredevil.

I guess I'm basically a switch.

2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? For example, at a wedding reception you sneaked to have sex in the coat room. At a party, you sneaked to have sex in a bathroom or closet.
 Actually, never. The BF and I aren't big social people where we'd go to a huge party that's large enough for us to be missed. I can only think of it happening during a work function or a wedding, and most of our friends get married in smaller weddings where we'd definitely be noticed. That being said, I'd love to do that.
 
3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands and legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Having sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle
Umm -- all of the above!!! We already do A and B on a semi-regular basis... actually its been a long time since we've tied each other up/used handcuffs and that's because we dislike the flimsyness of our handcuffs and need to invest in some quality restraints. But B I give to him and yes he is bruised for several days. Recording ourselves? Haven't recorded us together -- but as you have probably heard in this post, I have no problems posting my masturbation orgasm for you. Maybe one day you'll be lucky to hear us together... 

And sex in a fully mirrored room? Yes please.

4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don't act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don't have any fantasies.
Ummm.. this one perplexes me. When I masturbate alone I have only a couple of fantasies that are super good and have kept me going for years. Those I have never acted out but I do want to some day. Maybe. We'll see.

Now if you mean the fantasies I think about at work, driving, sitting next to my BF.... yes, I'd say we act those out. Not nearly often enough - but there are only so many hours and times you can have sex in a day and still be a productive adult.
5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn't even exist!
B. Definitely B. Sex is not the end all, be all of our relationship. I lived for years without it, but yes it is very important to me. I'm very sexually active and I like having sex an average of 6 days a week... several of those days containing 2-4 times. I don't ever want that to stop or go away now that I have it.

Bonus: Finish the following phrase.
Sex is an amazing part of life and together we're really exploring just how wonderful it can become. Enjoy the journey with us!

Want to join in TMI Tuesday? Just head to TMITuesday each week to find the topic and see who else is playing. Or search #tmituesday on twitter.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this. When I read the questions, I thought, "Really?"

    I often feel this way with the TMI questions - like either they're too vanilla for me, or I've already answered them all. And in any event, there are too many. I feel like it wouldn't be fair to my readers to ask them to read them. Who knows - others answer them well.

    In any event, YOU did this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if I see an opportunity for writing then I'll join in, but otherwise I prefer to keep things interesting.

      And thanks :)

      Delete
  2. "telling him to use me and fuck me however he wants. Sometimes my instructions are to make me his fuck toy, his personal slut."

    This made me chuckle. :)

    If you're telling him how to use you and giving him instructions, doesn't that mean you are in control? ;)

    That sounds like dominant behavior to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha D, no, I don't think so. Normally I use these words when I'm legitimately too tired to desire orgasm or if I really want to be used in whatever way would please him. I have to say the words because he is otherwise so concerned for my pleasure that he won't do it unless I specifically state it.

      Delete
  3. I am sometimes very reluctant to use Jill in the manner you describe in your answer to #1. It's not that I have any problem being dominant; I most certainly do not. But I always like to make sure that she is satisfied, usually first. So when she looks me in the eyes and tells me to use her body for my pleasure, it's definitely hot. But there's a little bit of conflict within me that says I should please her first.

    We have a pair of sexy fur-lined handcuffs. Not sure where they came from, but we much prefer using our "we're not fucking around here" metal ones.

    Thanks for linking to the post with the recording of you having an orgasm. I'd somehow forgotten about it, and I've been in the mood for sexy audio all day. I will definitely be listening to it shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My BF is the same way, he is very concerned with my pleasure. It is very rare that he cums before I do, and normally I cum multiple times before him. But when I tell him and make sure he knows I really super mean it, its completely different sex. Its normally very rough and fast and its completely focused on him. I love offering my body to him in that way.

      Ha! We have a pair of metal cuffs but the wrists won't stay shut when either of us struggle. Then we have some neoprene type cuffs but the chain in between them is so light weight we don't really bother as we're certain they'll break.

      Delete