Monday, April 16, 2012

He sniffed my pussy while jacking off

I was laying on his chest, watching TV in the bedroom before bed. My hand was resting inches from my face, feeling his bare skin. Somewhere I drifted off to sleep, then when the sound changed I awoke and rolled over to pull off my glasses and collapse onto my pillow.

The BF quietly, teasingly admonished me for falling asleep... remember how I had talked about riding him in cowgirl and taking breaks to make him eat me out? Remember I was going to handcuff him so he was at my mercy and he would be forced to pleasure me as long as I wanted?

Oh I hadn't forgotten, but I was too tired... one of the few times I've ever been too tired to be interested in sex. I was half on my stomach, half side turned away from him. His hand grazed my butt and he gripped a cheek in his hand. I sighed contentedly. He mentioned the possibility of just jerking off to my ass. I responded by sticking it out toward him.

I could feel the head of his dick on my right butt cheek, feel his hand lightly bump into me as he started to jack himself off. I moaned my appreciation for him being willing to be content with masturbation than the sex we had planned. (That said, if he weren't so sweet, would I be OK with it? No, probably not.)

He moves so the head of his dick is pushing against the crack of my ass. It feels soft skin against skin, but I can feel the hardness beneath the cushion of his head. It moves gently across my body. I wiggle against him. He uses his free hand to run his fingers up and down my ass, gripping at the fleshy part where ass meets leg. It makes him moan and sigh with "Oh honey...." and "Oh baby...." over and over. This words are the sweetest best music to my ears. Its telling me in loves me in so many ways.

He shifts towards me so the head of his dick is now on my left ass cheek and I can feel his fingers moving under his dick, sliding across my body in swift motions. He tells me he can smell my pussy now that he's closer.  He's not using lube this time, and I tell him to cum on my ass and lick it off me like a good, dirty boy. I can tell by the throaty, growly moan that he likes this idea. A lot.

I feel warm skin on the back of my thighs, right below where my butt begins. I ask him what he's doing... I hear a throated whisper, "Your pussy smells so good!" He's sniffing at it between my legs. I know it smells like the sex we had earlier in the evening.... I came twice on him, and then after he came in me he fingered me while I played with my clit and came twice more.

He smells more, and sits up, playfully slapping my ass. I'm incredibly turned on that he smelled me like that. I push my ass up a bit, and his face sinks in between my legs. He moans into my crotch, sniffing more. His hand his jerking hard at  his rock hard dick. He's jacking off touching as much of my ass with his dick as he can.

"You like my smell?"

"Oh baby, I do... it smells so good!" He buries his face again.

I spread my legs slightly. "Taste it," I tell him.

He does, his tongue in a slow stroke reaches in and licks some of my wetness. He moans and smells me, filling his head with my scent. Our scent. He starts to cum and he doesn't remove his face, he keeps it on my legs buried at the base of my ass cheeks as he spills cum on to me.

And, as I instructed, he licks it off me, kisses me, and holds me as we drift to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Vincent likes the smell of my pussy too. In fact, the other day, after my shower, I was bent over drying my hair and he came behind me and touched it. Then he said, a few minutes later, "Damn clean pussy." I asked him what he meant by that and he told me there was no smell left on his fingers after he touched me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pervert! No, I didn't mean him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that smell is amazing. Not sure there is anything better.

    ReplyDelete