Monday, March 12, 2012

Review: Siren Dildo

The Toy
I've owned the Siren Dildo for about six months. I bought it online from Babeland to pair with a harness that I had purchased last year. The BF and I wanted this dildo to use primarily with the harness to peg him. We chose this dildo for two primary reasons. First, its 100% silicone and therefore easy to sanitize after use. Second, its shape is designed to hit the G- or P-spot. We purchased the purple color to match the harness.

The dildo arrived on time and looked exactly as the picture on the website. It has a nice curve to it, with a defined head. It flares toward the base where it has the widest girth. The base of this toy is flat so it can sit upright, however the curve and head make it a little top heavy toy so keeping it upright is difficult.

We sanitized it by boiling it in water for about 5 minutes, then set it aside for later. Before use, we recommend rinsing it off as silicone tends to attract dust like crazy.  If you need to use lube with this, make sure you use a water-based lube.

The Sex (for him)
We use this toy on him in 3 different ways. Most of the time, we use this dildo in the harness for pegging him. It fits easily in my harness and stays secure in there. I lube it up with a water-based lube and gently enter the BF with it. (Normally, prior to pegging him, we start with some fingers or a butt plug to help loosen him up and get him ready for this dildo). Starting out, I position the head so it will hit his P-spot regardless of the position we're in. (The P-spot is in a similar location to the G-spot but a bit further into the anus).

When using this with the harness, I've fucked him in doggie style and missionary. My favorite position to use this is with him on his back and me kneeling in front of him. In this position I can have access to his dick and balls and control his legs. The best orgasm I've ever given him was in this position. I start out with slow, shallow thrusts. I let the dildo slowly work its way. It doesn't take long before I'm thrusting as far as I can into him with this. The dildo's widened base makes it perfect for anal play. The BF loves the feeling of fucking all the way in and out, just keeping the head in him. Normally I'll lube up one hand and then jack off his dick, using my free hand to hold onto him or let my hands roam. Sometimes I'll use my hands to grab around his legs to pull him toward me, matching my pulls with my thrusts. The best way to reach his p-spot is to push his legs up toward his shoulder, pressing his legs down. At this angle I can get him just right, so much so that I can make him cum without any dick stimulation... its the most cum I've ever seen shoot from his cock at once, and the longest, strongest orgasm I've seen him experience.

Because this dildo has a flat base, using it up against a wall for support is pretty easy. One day at work, the BF sent me a picture of him standing up against the wall, dildo in his ass, hard cock in his other hand, jacking off and watching himself in the mirror. I was so incredibly turned on - it had never occurred to me to use the toy this way. The base can almost suction itself to the wall so that he can fuck himself on it while jacking on.


After I got that photo (which I still have in my phone and look at occasionally while at work), I asked him to do it again, but let me suck him off while he fucked himself on the dildo. He willingly obliged me. He lubed up the dildo and inserted it himself, getting it positioned against the wall. I kneeled down and sucked his cock into my mouth, I let him fuck against the dildo and followed his body with my head, not letting him out of my mouth. I ran my hands up and down his body while I sucked, up to his chest, down to his ass, and down his legs. I sucked him, playing with his cock. His legs trembled, he could barely keep himself standing while I sucked at him. In the end, it became too much stimulation and he focused on the blow job rather than the dildo in his ass.

The Sex (for her)
To use this dildo on me, I need a lot of lubrication (preferably via an orgasm prior to dildo insertion) and some work up to taking it. The first time I used this dick, we tried fisting. He got about 4 fingers in me before I decided I wasn't ready for the full fist. Since I was so stretched out, we pulled out this dildo and he started fucking me with it. Four fingers is definitely wider than this dildo, but it still felt like it filled me. With a little clit stimulation, I was orgasming in very little time.

The second time we used this dildo was earlier today. This time I did cum first - from oral sex courtesy of the BF's amazing mouth. (If you don't follow me on twitter, you're missing out on the hotness.) After cumming, he worked the dildo in me with very little effort since I was already so wet. I couldn't take this dildo all the way in, but I'd say I took about 4.5 inches before it felt too big for more. The BF was able to manipulate the head against my G-spot easily. He fucked me with it and it felt good. My favorite move is when he wiggled it in me, creating almost like a vibration-like feeling. He didn't use it on me long enough to get off this time, but I'm sure that I could have pretty easily.

The Judgement
Overall, I'd give this toy a 5/5. It hits the BF's P-spot so well and every time without fail. I love using it on him - and he really enjoys using it on himself. Its the perfect size for him - big enough to give him that full, fucked feeling, hit the right spot, without being too big.  This I think is one of our favorite toys to use on him. I enjoy this toy as well, but I honestly prefer the BF's dick at this time.

1 comment:

  1. We'd missed this review the first time around, so we're glad Pleasurists picked it up. We're not into pegging, though of late Jill has been fantasizing about fucking another woman wearing a dildo in a harness. I think she's still a ways away from that happening, but this particular dildo sounds like it'd do the job perfectly!

    ReplyDelete