Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review: Vibrating Clit Pump

The Toy

A couple of weeks ago Good Vibrations had a sale on a Vibrating Pleasure Pump. The BF and I had been discussing different pumps we wanted to try - penis, nipple, and clit. When the sale came up for this clit pump, we decided to give it a try.  We ordered the purple one - the grey just seemed to dismal of a color for a sex toy.

The vibe arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. It has two heads that are easily changed. One is like a large suction cup, the other has feelers/ticklers but is otherwise the same. The purple color is just like it is shown on the website.

To prepare, I washed the heads with soap and water and assembled according to the directions. We decided to use the feelers for our first try.  We inserted the two AAA batteries and tested the vibration settings. There are three settings that vary by pushing one button to turn on level 1, switch to level 2, switch to level 3, then turn off. The only way to turn off is to go through all 3 levels. I was impressed with the vibration strength. Level 3 reminded me of the medium-high on my bullet vibe.

The sucking action is accomplished by squeezing the hand pump until the desired suction is reached. Suction is released by pressing a button - very much like a blood pressure cuff. We tried the suction on our hands with some success, but it didn't work on my nipples very well while standing up as getting the seal was difficult. I managed to suction it to my chest pretty well - if left on, I would have had a little hickie spot.


The Sex

We started with me on my back, legs spread wide. The BF pulled apart my pussy lips and placed the head on me, surrounding my clit. He started pumping it, and I could immediately feel the suction on my clit. It was noticeable and consistent, but not too strong. After about five pumps the handle wouldn't re-inflate all of the way, so he couldn't get a lot more suction out of it. He turned on the vibration and it felt very, very good.  It vibrated all around my clit, surrounding me with excellent stimulation. I couldn't tell if the feelers were doing anything as most of the sensation was around my clit, not on my clit.

The vibrations felt pretty good, but it was just "fine." BF then turned on level 2, which increased the pleasure quite a bit. He wiggled the handle, and it sent some waves of pleasure across my clit. However, since the vibes were around my clit and not directly on my clit, it was just pleasure and building to an orgasm just wasn't going to happen.

After a bit, we escalated to level three. The vibrations were definitely very strong... It was making me gasp and moan, especially when he wiggled the handle again. However, the vibes just weren't in the right spot, so it wasn't going to cum. After a few minutes, I told him to turn it off.  I was incredibly turned on, but it just wasn't enough.

After pulling it off, he went down on me and started licking my pussy. My clit was super sensitive, almost too sensitive. I tried to move away, especially when he started fingering it. I was so turned on that a lot of wetness was pooling in the entrance of my vagina. He licked it and lapped it up onto my clit. The wetness of my pussy plus his mouth on my super sensitive clit soon set me off on several very good orgasms.

The Judgement
Overall, I'd give this toy a 2/5. The suction wasn't as strong as I would like and it seemed to weaken after very little. The vibrations were the only redeeming quality of this toy and really saved it from bombing. This toy made my clit very sensitive and helped me orgasm very quickly after using it. I'd like to try it out while getting penetrated to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment