Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fucking for the future

I had the day off. It was an important day. BF, after 4 years of no talking and complete separation from his marriage mistake, was finally divorced. Details of how and why this legal detail wasn't completed so long ago isn't important. What matters is: it happened.

So yeah, what does it feel like to have your boyfriend legally free? Awesome. Amazing. Confusing. You don't expect to enter a relationship with something like this hanging in the background... but it does happen. And to have it done and over with? Wow. And I'm just living with this for not even a year... for him, it was an amazing day. It happened first thing this morning, so we had the rest of the day together.

I made him a carrot-cake divorce cake that said "Happy Divorce!" on it in orange frosting. We played computers, watched TV, and yes, we had celebration sex. Twice. With a nap in between.

Round 1 started in the kitchen, I think. I was writing the words on the cake and he started licking the bowl from the cream cheese frosting... so I took a finger and put it on my boob. (Yes, I was making the cake in my bra and panties). After he licked that off, I spread some from my collar bone up my neck. He licked it off, kissed me, and slapped my ass. I finished with the cake, and things moved into the bedroom.

We started kissing before we made it to the bed. Deep French kisses, hands wandering. Bra and panties off, his underwear on the floor. He reached down and started fingering my clit, and my knees started to buckle. It felt so good, just barely stroking my clit, then reaching in further and giving me the come hither move right on it. I moaned, kissing him and reached for his growing cock. He pulled me onto the bed. I started jacking off his dick, making it hard.

"Oh you always make it so hard so fast," he tells me. He was hard in no time, maybe record time.

I grinned, and climbed on top. "I'm going to fuck you today," I said. "Happy divorce!"

He laughed. First sex as a single man in more than 4 years. I didn't let him in, but settled my pussy on top of his dick, just slighting rocking on it. I put my hands above his shoulders, and kissed him, my curls hanging down framing our faces. He could feel my wetness, just barely touching him. I spread my lips, and moved my clit on his boner. His dick was slick with my first pass. My clit stroked his dick as we looked into our eyes.

I rocked, and he started talking to me. "Oh you naughty girl, why are you so wet today? So very naughty." I went to kiss his neck, but he hijacked my head and bit my neck. Hard. I gasped, moaning into his shoulder. He released me for a second, then kissed me, then bit me again. It was painful... but I liked it. I leaned back up, and started flexing my hips up, pushing his dick up into my pussy. I held him at the entrance, covering him in my wetness. Then I pulled off and started flexing with my clit against his dick again. "Come on my dick, use your clit to come on my dick. I love to see you come with your clit... you feel so good. Make it feel so good for me baby," he told me. I was so turned on. My orgasm came quickly, left me quivering on his dick. He ran his hands up and down my back, telling me what a good girl I was for obeying him like that.

I flicked my hips up again, and this time I sank onto his dick, and his eyes rolled back and a moan escaped his lips as I let him fill me up. He pinned my feet under his legs, pushing himself into me as I pushed myself into him. I rocked slowly back and forth, agonizingly slow. His voice was low in volume, high in pitch, asking for more. It felt amazingly good, rocking on that. He grabbed my right ass check and held it firmly in his grip, fingers pulling it sideways. Then I started flipping my hips up so he was barely in me before gently falling back down. Again and again, and then I was cumming again. When I was done, he pulled my hair away from my face and told me he loved me and I was so beautiful when I came.

Pushing into each other, I feeling as much as we could, just us, our bodies. I fucked him, rolling my hips, letting his dick fill me up. I came a third time, and then a fourth, each time getting closer and easier. I started really fucking against him, and his hands were slightly resting against my ass. I started bouncing my ass, and he told me to keep going, keep doing it. So I did, more and faster, an orgasm building. My eyes shut from pleasure, my last view was his eyes squeeze shut, mouth open in pleasure. His hands were grazing my ass, following its bounces as best as he could. He exploded into orgasm for 20 very long seconds. And my orgasm hit mid-way through his. I could feel my pussy squeezing his cock hard, making his gasp and twitch. We kissed.

It was the best sex he's had in years, he told me. And we fell asleep, on our sides, legs intertwined, his arms around me, his lips on my forehead, my head tucked into him. The breeze was blowing in the windows. It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment