Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My BF's sexy butt

My boyfriend is incredibly sexy. I love every part of his body... He has "popeye" arms that are very muscular in the forearm and bicep/triceps, nice strong shoulders. He's slender without being super skinny. His hands are strong, manly, and muscular.

But let's just cut to the chase here: he as an ass that is AMAZING. It's not quite a booty butt, but damn is it delicious. There's definitely no question of "Where's his butt?" or even joking about him not having one. It's there, and its perfect.

All in all, I'd call it fuckable. Because that's exactly what it is. A loveable, squeeze-it-in-your-hands, spank-it-til-its-red, kiss it, lick it, all out just fuckable kind of butt. And it's MINE to play with... whenever I want.


Damn, I'm lucky.


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh yes, I am definitely a bum girl, and I have to say that that is a fine specimen! Will be showing Alex when he gets home! He's a sucker for a nice ass too! x

    ReplyDelete