Friday, March 23, 2012

Formspring Friday: Enjoying anal sex

Q. Do you enjoy anal sex?
I'm going to answer this in term of receiving and giving (even though I'm pretty sure you're only talking about receiving). My short answer is: yes. And yes.

I've done anal sex a few times. The first time, I did not enjoy it. We went too fast, we didn't start small and then work up to his dick, we just started dick in. It hurt and I was sore the next couple of days.

Then I did some research, and next time we went slower, and eased into it. It was easier, and this time it did feel good, different good. I didn't get off on it, but I enjoyed it. Another time, I used my bullet vibe on my clip and was able to cum - and WOW, a whole new level of orgasm.

Another way I've enjoyed anal is having the BF's dick in my pussy, and a slim silicone dildo in my ass that he fucks me with. That felt amazingly good!

As for giving, yes, I love to peg my BF with a dildo. If you've followed my blog at all, you've seen that in this post about our favorite dildo.

Want to ask me a question? Just head to formspring.me/billikesscifi and ask anything you want. Really. Anything. Try me. I'll answer the following Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Great answer! Very well-thought-out and detailed. Thanks for sharing it.

    I don't know if it was the first time or a subsequent incident, but Jill had a pretty traumatic experience with anal in her past. She's mentioned it on the blog, but it'll be the subject of an upcoming Formspring Friday post. Suffice it to say that not only did the guy she was with not start small, i.e. with a finger; he didn't use lube or even ask for permission.

    We tend to do DP in the opposite way: me in Jill's ass, and her Rabbit in her pussy. We've done it the opposite way with a different vibrator or a plug, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack! I've thought about going a similar route with DP... now that I'm more comfortable with our larger dildo, perhaps use it that way. I don't have a Rabbit (!) or I'd probably be more interested in trying that. I've heard that the guy in the ass can feel what's in the vagina - have you felt that.

      Delete