Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Masturbation month: his focus on my ass

May is National Masturbation month - and what an excellent month to choose! We have a 3-day holiday weekend and 31 days in the month... someone selected very, very well.

Twice this month, something happened that I never imagined possible before the boyfriend entered my life: he masturbated and got off to my ass. Twice this month.

The first time...
The first time was earlier in the month during an afternoon when I was working from home. I was so incredibly horny. We had been playfully teasing each other all day... I would look at pictures on tumblr and show them to him. He would tell me what he wanted to do to me later that night. We would flash each other, brush by each other. Light touches. Whispers. Kisses that lingered. Clothes came over in more layers. Eventually, I was working naked at my computer.

By mid-afternoon I was in full torture but unable to take a break. I really do try to be a responsible worker! But then the BF came over to my desk and swung my chair toward him. He kneeled down in front of me and started to eat my pussy. He ate it as if it was his last meal on earth. He hungered for it. I leaned back in my chair and took it. I didn't care that I was naked and now in the view of the parking lot. I didn't care that we had two windows open and there was a very real chance I could be overheard. I enjoyed every moment of it. I enjoyed seeing him force his face in my pussy as he licked and sucked every part of me. I came, quickly.

When he finished, he stood up, boner staring me in the face. I licked my lips. I wanted him. But work was calling me back to the computer... He needed to cum. So I provided some inspiration. I stood up bent over my desk and pushed my ass up against his hand so his knuckles and the head of his dick brushed against my ass with his jerking off motions.

He loved the view. My naked ass, displayed for his viewing pleasure. His free hand reached out to grab at my cheeks. Pinches of thick flesh. He pulled on my cheek to spread it apart. I reached around and grabbed the other. His response was an intake of breath. His hand started to jerk faster.

I wiggled my ass at him. His hand dropped from my ass to fondle his balls, so I pulled my other hand away from my laptop to pull on my other ass cheek. Now I was spread wide for him. The view made him moan appreciatively.


"You like my asshole?" All I heard was a moan in response.

I flexed my muscles, and made my asshole pucker and flex for him.

"Ooooh baby.... oh god that's so hot!" He watched me do it. I wiggled my ass and puckered it some more. In a few moments, he exploded hot cum on my ass and smeared it all over my cheeks.

I left it there for later.


The Second Time...
Then, several weeks later, he is horny and I am fighting an insane headache. I can barely keep my eyes open. He notices my pain and pulls me away to the bedroom for some ibuprofen and a nap. He tucked me in, and left me to rest. About an hour later he came back to check on me. I was a little better, but still in pain. He held me to him, our naked bodies warm together. He spooned me and ran his fingers through my hair and leaving small kisses on my back. It was comforting and soft.

I could feel his dick growing harder on my ass. I so wanted to enjoy some sweet, passionate sex, but the pain in my head was far too painful to even have an interest. His hand started wandering around my body, feeling my breasts, my stomach, my hips, my ass, my thighs. Every part he touched came with his voice telling me he loved it and it was beautiful.

I couldn't do anything to help him, but I wanted to help somehow. So I knelt on the bed, bent over with my head on the mattress for comfort, and stuck my spread and displayed ass in his face. "Here, look at my ass."

Oh he did. His jerking motions were swift and rapid. The free hand wandered over it again and again, feeling every part of it. Remembering his reaction from the last time, I flexed my muscles and he was so excited at the visual of my moving ass hole. I flexed in fast pulses and then long, slow ones. I moaned my happiness of his excitement over my body.

His hand was jerking so hard and fast on his dick. I could hear his fist hitting his body as he hand-fucked himself. The noise was sexy and appealing. I wished I could see, but I didn't want to remove my ass from his eyesight. Again, it didn't take long for him to cum. I heard whispered "Oh I love your ass... look at that little asshole.... oh fuck I love your asshole baby."

I was smiling so wide when he came. My ass, my booty, loved so much by him.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly? I've gotten off to your ass before, and I've never actually met you. When you posted the pictures on May 4th, I was pretty much powerless not to.

    That's not to say that I don't get off to Jill's ass. It's just that when it's right there in front of me, jerking off to it is the last thing on my mind.

    The ass shot in this post was a very welcome surprise, and now that the baby is napping I think I will take a closer look. :)

    Glad you guys have had a fun Masturbation Month!

    ReplyDelete