Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Fantasy Life


1.  If your lover was turned on by forced feminization* would you participate? (*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women to make him submissive. For example, wearing lingerie, heels, make-up.)
I think the key word to this question is: IF.  There is no IF. It's more like "when." We've made no secret that my boyfriend likes to wear panties, specifically lacey thongs. He also has some lingerie that he wears. We've painted his nails pink (toes and hands) and gone out in public together. We've dyed his hair pink. When he wears his lingerie around the house, I call him "pretty" and "my girl" as he LOVES this. It turns him on. We fantasize about him having a pussy and what I would do to it.  Before I met him, I had no idea that "Sissy play" was a real thing. (Side note: I prefer the term "sissify" to "forced feminization").

I do have a line, I think. I wouldn't want him to be dressed as a woman in public. I know that's a part of this where you can dress up in full drag, but that's not really my thing. If he wanted to do it, well, we'd have to talk. As a whole, sissification is really hot. Especially when he says, "Will you sissify me?"

2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?
No, not at all. It's a dream... it wasn't real, it didn't happen. Worry is never a part of it. That being said, I don't have these types of dreams often.

3. Tell us your hottest, filthiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less.
Tied up being gang-raped in a jungle village while my boyfriend watches. (Read the full details of this in my fantasy masturbation entry. It's really dirty.)

4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
a. Aquaman
b. Superman
c. Wonder Woman
d. She-Ra

I'm going to vote for Aquaman... I actually googled him and went to wikipedia as I'm not a comic book person at all... I'm choosing him completely because I bet he could hold his breath forever and would enjoy just how wet my pussy can get.

5. Knowing there's a hot young couple in the adjoining hotel room, would you press your ear against the wall to hear the action on the other side?
I'm a little squeamish about touching the hotel room wall (CSI has forever ruined my innocence in the world of germs, skin cells, and hotel rooms), so I'd hope I could hear them through the wall. I've been in several hotels where I've enjoyed the sounds of other couples and I enjoyed listening. I think now I would join in and make sure they could hear me as well.

6. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.
I've grown up with the internet, but I'm inclined to say "yes." I think with all the erotic images, writing, and sounds we can find, it makes us horny. A big part of my sex ed took place on the computer - whether encyclopedia or wherever I could find info on the internet. I've also learned a LOT from the internet when it comes to fetishes and sex toys. (How exactly do you give a foot job, anyway? Or what does "sissify" mean?) This has only increased our sexual fantasies that we want to try and do. The more you know, the more you want!

Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
Dirty. Selfish. Orgasmic.


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

 

2 comments:

  1. We wonder if "forced feminization" was adopted in response to the perceived political incorrectness of the word "sissy" and its variations. Of course, not being familiar with this particular kick, we assume that "sissify" and other words of this type only add to the appeal of the fantasy.

    Thanks for the reminder of your jungle gang-rape fantasy. That was a very hot read. We love reading fantasies that have clearly had a lot of thought put into them.

    Great answer to #6. Neither of us grew up with the internet, so it's cool to get a somewhat differing perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't clarify enough between "sissy" and "forced feminization". Typically a sissy is someone who likes to dress up/do it, and the "forced" is someone who doesn't enjoy wearing it but enjoys being forced into submission.

      Personally I love my sissy. :)

      Delete